As we all know that the Intuit has developed QuickBooks to provide accounting services to you. Along with the QuickBooks software, Intuit also provides you various subscription-based services that can be very beneficial for you in various aspects. There are some data recovery services as well that you can use such as the Intuit Data Protect (IDP). It keeps your data secured from malware, virus, ransomware and other critical threats. Intuit Data Protect creates a regular backup of your company files and don’t have to do it manually.
This article will help you to create a backup of your QuickBooks company files using the Intuit Data Protect tool. You can also avail the QuickBooks data services at QuickBooks Enterprise Support Phone Number +1800-210-5289.
Note: The Intuit Data Protect (IDP) is compatible only with the QuickBooks 2011 and later versions.
How To Use Intuit Data Protect?
- Click on the Arrow on the bottom-right corner of the Task bar.
- Run the Intuit Data Protect tool and then click on Active Now.
- Log in to your IDP account using appropriate user credentials and then click on Continue.
- You will now be able to recover your previously backed up data. You can skip this step as well if you don’t want to schedule backup.
- Click on Continue.
- Enter your email on which you want to receive the notifications about the backup and then click on Continue.
- Wait for the process to get finished. It may take some time depending upon your file size and internet speed. Once you get a confirmation message, click on OK.
Using the Intuit Data Protect allows you to create backups of your QuickBooks company file at any point of time. IDP also provide you the option to schedule backups that can be helpful for you because you can work on your tasks and the backups will be created in the background. Just click on Restore from backup and the IDP tool will automatically restore selected files. IDP saves your company files in multiple versions and you can restore them from different period of time.
Reach Us For Support
Hopefully, you find this article helpful and you are now able to create backup of your QuickBooks company files using Intuit Data Protect Tool. You can face some technical errors as well in case if you try to take a backup of damaged QuickBooks company files. If you are also facing some errors or you are not able to create backup using IDP then you can connect with us at our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1800-210-5289 to get an instant resolution for all your QB errors
Submit your review